On my journey to increasing my intake of green vegetables and in particular dark green leafy vegetables I created this dish. I was inspired to create a soup that would feel nourishing, filling but also light. It had been raining continuously the last 24 hours and I just wanted to snuggle up with something wholesome.
I found some dried mushrooms in the cupboard and decided to also add these to the soup. I’ve been listening to a few lectures about the benefits of mushrooms, particularly for the immune system so thought why not. I also found some instant white miso soup and knew it would make a lovely base. I’m so happy with this soup that I had to share it.
- 1 bock choy, thinly sliced
- 8 – 10 small florets of broccoli
- 2 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 Tbs coriander
- small handful of dried wild forest mushrooms
- 2 packets of instant white miso soup
- 2 cups of boiled water
- Add bok choy, broccoli, mushrooms, coriander and dried mushrooms to a large bowl
- Pour both instant miso soup powders into a large cup and add the boiled water.
- Stir then pour over the vegetables.
- Leave for 10 mins for the vegetables to soften slightly.
I sat at the table listening, snuggled in my pj’s listening to the rain as I enjoyed my dinner. Hope you enjoy this soup as much as I did.
In good health,