Bonus gift for all 2018 “Chocobration!” workshop bookings made by midnight 31st January 2018
Early Bird Bonus Gift includes:
- Small jar of date paste
- small jar of coconut butter
- $10 voucher towards items for purchase at the workshop
- Total valued $20
Not to be used with any other offer.
Gift vouchers also purchased by 31st January 2018 will receive the Bonus Gift. Gift vouchers can be purchased for family friends and even yourself.
Would you like to indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt? Want to find decadent chocolate recipes that aren’t loaded with sugar? Would you like to be able to have a sweet treat with out feeling ‘hooked’ to finish the entire box?
This workshop is appropriate for complete beginners as well as those who are already dabbling with raw and plant based desserts. Vicki will prepare a variety of desserts all based on chocolate and answer any questions along the way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why raw (no cook) and plant based desserts are a great place to start.
- The history of chocolate.
- What the emotional triggers are that have us reaching for a chocolate treat and how to reduce these triggers.
- How to make sweet desserts without using the oven.
- Special techniques and ingredients used to create raw desserts.
- How to make decadent chocolate desserts like Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Torte, Choc Peppermint Slice, Caramel Chocolate Brownies, Chocolate Mango Semifreddo and White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- How you can always have a sweet treat on hand for yourself or visitors
- Taste the 5 sensational recipes demonstrated on the day.
- Extensive Q&A session
All the recipes are gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy and sugar free.
This class will be held on 24th Feb 2018 at CWA Penrith, 1 Tindal St, Penrith, NSW 2750 from 12.30pm to 4.00pm Places are limited to 15 people.
Please note that bookings are not refundable once made but can be transferred to a third party on request. NB: Sorry, we cannot transfer you to another class if you are unable to make the one you booked for, as number are strictly limited.
What to bring:
Pen, paper, questions and of course your taste buds.