Would you like to indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt? Want to find decadent chocolate recipes that aren’t loaded with sugar? Would you like to be able to have a sweet treat with out feeling ‘hooked’ to finish the entire box?
This workshop is appropriate for complete beginners as well as those who are already dabbling with raw and plant based desserts. Vicki will prepare a variety of desserts all based on chocolate and answer any questions along the way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why raw (no cook) and plant based desserts are a great place to start.
- The history of chocolate.
- What the emotional triggers are that have us reaching for a chocolate treat and how to reduce these triggers.
- How to make sweet desserts without using the oven.
- Special techniques used to create raw desserts.
- How to make decadent chocolate desserts like Hazelnut Chocolate Mousse Torte, Choc Peppermint Slice, Caramel Chocolate Brownies, Chocolate Mango Semifreddo and White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- How you can always have a sweet treat on hand for yourself or visitors
- Taste the 5 sensational recipes demonstrated on the day.
- Extensive Q&A session
All the recipes are gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy and sugar free.
This class will be held on 27th Aug at CWA Penrith, 1 Tindal St, Penrith, NSW 2750 from 112.30pm to 4pm. Places are limited to 15 people.
This class will be held on 9 September at CWA Richmond, 18 West March St, Richmond, NSW 2753 from 1.00pm to 4pm. Places are limited to 15 people.
Please note that bookings are not refundable once made but can be transferred to a third party on request. NB: Sorry, we cannot transfer you to another class if you are unable to make the one you booked for, as number are strictly limited.
What to bring:
Pen, paper, questions and of course your taste buds.