Heard about raw food but really don’t know what you would eat? Would you like to increase your health and vitality? Already playing with raw food but stuck in a rut?
This workshop is appropriate for complete beginners as well as those who are already dabbling with raw dishes. Vick will prepare a variety of dishes from breakfast through to dessert and answer any questions along the way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What raw food is and the health benefits.
- The 25 raw food groups – yes there is more than lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
- What kitchen equipment you need, some you will already have.
- How to successfully incorporate more raw food into your lifestyle.
- How to make satisfying raw dishes like Satay Almond Vegetables, Summer Soup, Chives and Oregano Cream Cheese and Blueberry Cheesecake.
- Easy menu planning
- Taste the 13 yummy recipes demonstrated on the day.
- Extensive Q&A session.
Attend this class and you will receive a BONUS 15 more delicious recipes for you to create in your own kitchen.
All the recipes are gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy and sugar free.
This class will be held on 29th July at CWA Richmond, 18 West Market St, Richmond, NSW 2753 from 9.30am to 3.30pm. Places are limited to 15 people.
This class will be held on 5th Aug at CWA Penrith, 1 Tindal St, Penrith, NSW 2750 from 9.30am to 3.30pm. Places are limited to 15 people.
Please note that bookings are not refundable once made but can be transferred to a third party on request. NB: Sorry, we cannot transfer you to another class if you are unable to make the one you booked for, as numbers are strictly limited.
What to bring:
Pen, paper and of course your taste buds.
“Vicki, thank you for an awesome day of tasting, learning and becoming aware of how the power of raw can enhance our health and well-being. I’m ready to start making changes in my diet right away.” Elaine Harding, Thrivability Consulting
“I had a wonderful and instructive day with Vicki at the Fundamentally Raw workshop. I learnt so much AND got to taste so many beautiful foods. I am feeling inspired to try out the recipes we were given. Thank you so much Vicki.” Linda Campbell, Winmalee