Now when I talk about sugar I am talking about ‘added’ sugar – the sugar that is added to most of the processed foods that are on the shelves of our supermarkets. These foods include but are not limited to chocolate, lollies and soft drinks however also extend to savoury foods like tomato sauce, baked beans and frozen meals. How much sugar are you consuming?
In this workshop you will learn:
– what is sugar?
– how the body responds to sugar
– how sugar is hidden in the food we consume
– what your body is telling you through your cravings
– the alternatives to sugar
– what sweeteners I use in my raw desserts
– taste an easy to make sweet treat and take home the recipe
Date to be confirmed